Insurance questions? call (906.228.4703) or email email@example.com
Fo more info on various insurances accepted, click INSURANCE
FULL RATES (Individual or include family or others)
Your plan might have a lower contracted rate; copays vary.
|INITIAL ASSESSMENT (90791):||$75 to 175 (not always necessary)|
|PSYCHOTHERAPY 16-37 min. (90832)||$65|
|PSYCHOTHERAPY 38-52 min. (90834):||$100|
|PSYCHOTHERAPY (90837 / 53-60 min.):||$130|
|FAMILY (or Couple) THERAPY (90847):||$120|
SELF-PAY (If you have a HI DEDUCTIBLE or LIMITED INCOME):
DISCOUNT PROGRAM (w/ PRE-PAYMENT):
INITIAL OR URGENT (45-60min.)
EXTENDED SESSION (53-60min.)
$65 before 3pm; $75 after 3pm
$75 before 3pm; $85 after 3pm
*add'l disc. for volunteers w/limited income
|MISSED APPOINTMENT / LATE CANCEL:
(missing your confirmed initial appointment w/o a medical excuse requires pre-payment in order to receive another appointment).
|$25 first time
$50 second time
Three times=full rate and pre-pay required & possible termination.
OTHER SERVICES & RATES Available
Verso Paper, Dickinson Hospital, Fed Ex & some other employers offer some FREE Employee Assistance Program visits, but some only allow you to see a specific provider/therapist - call the # on your insur. card or ask your benefits / H.R. person.
Some exceptions made for charity, non-profit, municipality & church sponsored referrals.
- Regular psychotherapy Visits/Sessions are 38-52 minutes; extended sessions are 53-60 min.), as defined by the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT, which is the standard created by the American Medical Association (AMA).
- I almost always start on time & give you at least 45 minutes (longer if we do extended sessions). I know your time is valuable, & you have other 'places to go & people to see'.
- HOW LONG DOES THERAPY TAKE? Some people attend only a single consultation visit, others many months. Most who continue, attend weekly to bi-weekly (twice a month), but I try to do what works best for YOU. Duration of therapy varies according to your needs and how in depth you wish to address them. For those who have longer-term therapy needs, usually the frequency of visits decreases over time.
- No-Show & Late Cancel Charges: If you are unable to attend an appointment, please call as soon as possible (you can call 24/7) to avoid any charges. If you cancel 24 hours in advance, you will not be charged.
- prevent other needy patients from beings served
- waste an entire clinical hour
- requires time rescheduling, phone calls, texting, documentation
- cost most providers and clinics thousands of dollars each year
I understand it is easy to forget or mix up times, or run into conflicts, and unexpected illnesses and crises arise; this is why most of the full rate is waived (even though the clinic incurs loss for the entire hour). A second missed appointment is more, and missing beyond two visits result in you being charged for the full charge for that session and prepayment status or discharged from treatment.